AC Maintenance, Central AC Service & Air Conditioner ServiceCartersville, GA, Smyrna, GA, Marietta, GA, Acworth, GA, Alpharetta, GA & Powder Springs, GA
Your AC Service Experts
Keeping your home refreshingly cool, all summer long, can be a significant investment. By taking proactive measures, you can enjoy dependable operation from your air conditioner at maximum efficiency, greatly reducing utility bills and cost of ownership. Contact Edwards Heating & Air for detailed, preventative service, and our NATE-certified specialists will optimize your cooling system from top to bottom, inside and out.
Only the best service for your A/C system!
Roswell, Alpharetta, Marietta, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Canton, Woodstock, Acworth, Cartersville, Powder Springs, GA
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we follow precise service procedures every time. If parts are necessary, we utilize genuine Factory Authorized parts, if possible, to ensure that your system performs as expected, preserving its original efficiency and sound levels. Our years of industry experience, continued training, and full range of sophisticated tools qualifies our licensed team to work on all makes and models, despite the age of the system. Have confidence that Edwards Heating & Air provides meticulous workmanship, affordable service, and convenient scheduling. And when you trust the upkeep of your cooling equipment to our expert team, we protect your health, comfort, and budget, providing ongoing benefits and peak performance.
View Our Other AC Services
- Energy Savings – SEER represents optimum performance. Over time, due to the buildup of dust and dirt, normal wear and tear, and minor faults within the system, efficiency will gradually decrease. Through seasonal tuning, the qualified technicians from Edwards Heating & Air restore your equipment to ideal condition, promoting greater efficiency, and keeping those utility bills under control.
- Fewer Disruptions – Annual inspection allows the professionals from Edwards Heating & Air to catch and correct minor issues before they graduate into big problems. The majority of repairs are avoided, allowing for uninterrupted operation, lower costs, and superior comfort.
- Extended Service Life – The estimated service life of your cooling equipment is based on the assumption of regular, professional maintenance and proper use. As little things start to go wrong, the system as a whole is impacted, decreasing capacity, and shortening lifespan. By replacing any faulty or broken parts and completing conscientious tuning, the unit resists wear and tear.
- Indoor Air Quality – The warm, wet environment concealed inside your cooling system is an ideal habitat for mold, mildew, algae, and fungi. There is also the possibility of bugs, webs, pollen, dust, and vermin within the inner workings. To prevent harmful spores and bacteria from entering breathing air, it is necessary to complete thorough, professional cleaning.
- Convenience – With a service plan from Edwards Heating & Air, you don’t need to worry about the upkeep of your cooling system. We take care of everything. You’ll enjoy greater efficiency, fewer repairs, lower costs, longer service life, and a ready supply of fresh, clean, cool air throughout the rooms of your home or business. We make sure your equipment is ready to handle the summer workload and provide the comfort you deserve.