Ready to get the greatest return from your investment into your home or commercial heating? Contact the professionals from Edwards Heating & Air for cost-effective, seasonal maintenance. Our NATE-certified specialists take care of all the big and little things that ensure smooth-operating and reliable HVAC equipment. We are your local choice for a heating service plan.
Trust in Edwards Heating & Air for your heating service needs!
We are a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. We adhere to strict service procedures designed to restore original efficiency, sound levels, and also capacity. When replacement parts are called for, we reach for Factory Authorized Parts to promote superior durability. Our service team participates in ongoing factory training specific to installation, repair, and upkeep of state-of-the-art heat pumps and furnaces. Our extensive experience, sophisticated tools, and also our updated knowledge enable us to service all makes and models, regardless of age. Trust Edwards Heating & Air with the regular inspection, tuning, adjustment, and cleaning of your heating system. We maximize performance, making sure you enjoy a healthier, safer, and also a more comfortable home or workspace, season after season.
Heating Service Plan – Acworth, GA
View Our Other Heating Services
Home Heating Benefits
- Energy Savings – By cleaning, adjusting, tightening, and also completing a thorough list of tasks targeted at promoting the greatest possible efficiency, heating equipment will consume less energy, costing far less to operate. Maintaining your heating unit in pristine condition offers a potential savings of 30% off your monthly utility bills.
- Fewer Disruptions – When service is completed in the fall, there is plenty of time to get your heating system ready to handle the winter workload. The licensed technicians from Edwards Heating & Air pinpoint any areas of concern, make the necessary adjustments, replace any worn or broken parts, and effectively eliminate the majority of repair needs. You’ll enjoy uninterrupted comfort when you need it the most.
- Extended Service Life – The estimated lifespan of your heating equipment is based on the assumption of proper operation and annual maintenance. By keeping each component in optimum condition, the system as a whole will resist wear and tear and provide a much longer service life.
Other Reasons to Enroll in a Heating Service Plan
- Safety and Air Quality – A dirty, contaminated heating unit can be dangerous. When you neglect your heating system it causes carbon monoxide leakage, fire, and polluted breathing air. When Edwards Heating & Air performs conscientious check-ups, we tighten connections. We also verify the condition of the heat exchanger, test startup and shutdown procedures, and remove dirt, bacteria, and debris from within the inner workings. In order to operate safely and provide an ample supply of clean, healthy breathing air, a yearly inspection is essential.
- Convenience – Whether it’s your home or your business, there is always upkeep. The number of tasks can be overwhelming. Turn the maintenance of your HVAC system over to Edwards Heating & Air. We take on the responsibility. Our factory trained team of qualified technicians stick to a convenient schedule. Providing you with affordable service, and also optimized heating performance is our goal. We want you to enjoy the results!
Call us for to set up your heating service plan today.