The air you breathe is equally as important as what you eat or drink. Indoor Air Quality affects health, comfort, and also well-being. Did you know that the majority of Americans spend approximately 90% of their time indoors? Taking proactive measures to improve breathing air makes good sense. Edwards Heating and Air correctly diagnose your indoor environment. We develop cost-effective strategies, and also implement quality products, Edwards Heating & Air resolve and also prevent air quality concerns. Our team has the most effective and also reliable measures on the market today. We provide quick and also accurate installations of systems that work with your HVAC equipment, silently protecting your home from contaminants. We are your local choice in Acworth, GA, and also the surrounding areas for all your indoor air quality needs.
Hey North Georgia! Breathe easier with our indoor air quality solutions!
Did you know scientists have found traces f indoor pollution in every home and workspace? From pressed-wood cabinetry, to cleaning products, paint, and also pets. There are too many possibilities to name. Each indoor environment is unique, with its own set of concerns. At Edwards Heating & Air, we evaluate your exact conditions. Our team makes recommendations that meet your specific needs. By incorporating state-of-the-art technology, we deliver improved efficiency from your HVAC system. This creates a cleaner, healthier, and more comfortable place for you to live and work.
For energy savings and cleaner air, contact the indoor air quality professionals from Edwards Heating & Air!
Some of the reliable solutions Edwards Heating & Air offers includes:
- Air Cleaners – To handle bacteria, viruses, mold spores, allergens, and also other contaminants in the home and workplace, you need a capable, complex system. Modern air purifiers are a giant step above simple filtration. They cleanse circulated indoor air up to eight times an hour. Working silently and efficiently these systems protect breathing air even when heating and cooling is not needed. They are one of the most effective means of reducing irritants that negatively impact health. The Carrier Infinity and Performance Series Air Purifiers and Comfort Series EZ Flex Cabinet Air Filters offer a design to suit every installation space, continuously filtering out pollutants, allergens, and also pathogens to deliver superior health protection.
- Ventilators – Ventilation is a straightforward and effective approach to improving air quality. As homes are built and tightened to conserve energy, allergens from pets, odors, humidity, volatile organic compounds, bacteria, and other airborne contaminants become trapped inside. This polluted air is continuously circulated throughout the rooms of your home and breathed by family members. The Carrier Performance and Comfort Series Energy Recovery Ventilators reclaim up to 70% of heat or cooling from the air leaving the home
Other Indoor Air Quality Solutions:
- Humidifiers – Relative humidity is ideally be kept between thirty and sixty percent. During the heating season, most homes suffer from insufficient humidity, which promotes the spread of viruses and bacteria, and also makes you more vulnerable to illness. A lack of sufficient moisture can cause wood furnishings to shrink and joints to separate. Static shock is both unpleasant and can damage electronics that use low-voltage circuitry. Over the winter, the typical mid-sized home can absorb thirty gallons of water a day. The Carrier Performance Series Steam Humidifier, Fan-Powered Humidifier, and also the Bypass Humidifiers infuse indoor air with necessary moisture, controlling relative humidity throughout the home, and ensuring a healthier, more comfortable living environment.
- UV Lamps – Using the perfect example of the sun, UV lights protect against airborne allergens and also organisms that hang out on the indoor coil of your air conditioner. Preventing the growth of bacteria, mold, and viruses improves both air quality and system performance. The accumulations of contaminants can diminish necessary airflow by as much as 9%. UV-C light is a natural disinfectant that works by penetrating the membranes of microorganisms, reacting with their DNA, and rendering them harmless. The Carrier Performance Series Germicidal UV Lamps reduce concentrations of airborne bioaerosols by fifty percent in less than an hour, working silently to provide a healthier place for you to live and work.
Call us for your appointment today. We are here to serve you.
Learn more about our other services:
- AC Repair
- Heating Repair
- AC Installation
- Heating Installation
- AC Maintenance
- Heating Maintenance
- Ductless HVAC
- Heat Pumps
- Commercial HVAC
- New Construction HVAC Services