Would you like a more comfortable home, year-round? Would you like to pay less for heating and cooling? Consider the installation of a high-efficiency heat pump. It will help you enjoy the perfect solution to temperature control. Edwards Heating & Air offers a wide selection for you to choose from. We will custom design your system to meet your exact needs. Our team takes into account all demands, and also expectations for cost, comfort, and efficiency. We provide options, make helpful recommendations, and also deliver perfect sizing, placement, and installation to ensure lasting performance and maximum value. We are your local choice for heat pumps in Acworth, GA, and also the surrounding areas.
Know that our highly trained and also NATE-certified specialists handle every detail of your project. From start to finish we make sure everything is done on time, on budget. We follow strict standards of excellence. We handle installations in Acworth and also throughout Acworth, protecting your best interests with a team of professionals who are factory trained, extensively experienced; and also 100% dedicated to quality work.
Enjoy the benefits of a modern heat pumps in North Georgia!
Heat pumps provide an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioning. Heat pumps use electricity to transfer heat instead of generating it. A heat pump can deliver perfect heating and cooling for as little as a quarter of the cost of standard HVAC systems. Do Do you maintain home temperatures with a gas furnace and air conditioner? The addition of an air-source or dual-fuel heat pump can potentially trim fifty percent off your fuel bill. Do you heat with electricity? A heat pump can reduce the energy used for heating by up to forty percent. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Edwards Heating & Air offers superior value, efficiency, and also satisfaction, bringing you a selection of the most technologically advanced products available.
Heat Pumps installed by Edwards Heating & Air may be the answer to your heating and cooling needs!
The Carrier Infinity 20 Heat Pump with Greenspeed Intelligence brings together variable speed and also Infinity Control. This takes temperature control to a whole new level. Automatically responding to changing conditions within the home, this unit supplies just the right amount of heating and cooling to keep you comfortable, while always working at peak efficiency. With tiny, one percent increments between forty and one hundred percent capacity, the Infinity 20 Heat Pump runs longer at much lower speeds, keeping sound levels down, better handling excess humidity, and also cost far less to operate. You’ll also enjoy the ability to customize up to eight different zones, setting temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed, and also ventilation to personal preferences. And the system will remember how each family member likes their comfort. It will also minimize energy consumption when you’re away from home, and greet your return with ideal comfort.
Having earned Energy Star’s Most Efficient 2012 qualification, this system delivers maximum comfort for a lower cost of ownership. Achieving an impressive 20.5 SEER and an unequaled 13 HSPF, this unit delivers exceptional, year-round energy savings.
When you contact Edwards Heating & Air for heat pump installation, some of the many benefits include:
- High-efficiency heat pumps maintain superior relative humidity levels when compared to central air conditioning, allowing for less energy usage and greater comfort in summer.
- Heat pumps are an environmentally responsible choice, reducing the use of fossil fuels.
- These systems switch from heating to cooling in an instant, offering the ideal solution to sudden changes in weather.
- With a convenient remote, you can quickly increase or decrease the temperature of your room with the touch of a button.
- A dual fuel hybrid system combines your heat pump with the power of your natural gas or oil furnace/boiler, getting the best of both. Dual fuel systems automatically switch back and forth, utilizing the source that is most effective for comfort and cost-savings.
- Upgrading to a modern, high-efficiency heat pump can lower heating costs by up to 30%, when compared to a comparable unit installed only a decade ago.
- Heat pumps eliminate the risk of flames, fumes, smoke, ashes, and moisture. These systems are a clean, safe, and healthy solution for people who suffer from asthma or allergies.
- With noise levels down to 58 decibels, a heat pump quietly delivers perfectly conditioned and filtered air to every corner of the room.
- While electric heat pumps provide greater dehumidification, they also avoid overly drying air during the heating season. They eliminate the need for humidification.
- Because your new heat pumps doesn’t rely on a flue to vent exhaust gasses, you have more flexibility in location.
Call us for your appointment today.
Learn more about our other services:
- AC Repair
- Heating Repair
- AC Installation
- Heating Installation
- AC Maintenance
- Heating Maintenance
- Ductless HVAC
- Indoor Air Quality Services
- Commercial HVAC
- New Construction HVAC Services