Call us today to sign up or have our comfort advisers answer your questions regarding preventative maintenance plans or also any of our other services!
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Plans
Preventative maintenance plans have many benefits including:
- Peace of mind
- Automatic regular inspection service
- Priority emergency service scheduling
- Servicing of system ensures peak, and also trouble free performance
- Lower utility bills
- 15% discount on any repairs needed during or outside of planned maintenance
- Outline of Service
- Clean and adjust automatic controls
- Inspect and also clean burners
- Adjust combustion for optimum fuel efficiency
- Lubricate as needed
- Test for combustion leaks
- Test safety shutoff response
- Inspect blower assembly, belts, and also alignment
- Inspect flue system for satisfactory condition and also operation
- Change filter
Air Conditioner/Heat Pump
- Clean condenser coil if necessary
- Check all electrical connections
- Adjust system for optimal cooling
- Check for oil and also refrigerant leaks
- Check all internal and external safeties
- We check blower belt wear, tension, and also the alignment
- Check expansion valve and also the coil temperatures
- Check refrigerant level
- We check the condensate pan and also the drain
- Check all defrost cycle controls and also reversing valve operation. Also Includes standard filter change
- This contract provides for twice-yearly maintenance visits, and in addition, twice-yearly filter change visits.
- Please notify our office immediately of any abnormal operation of your system(s).
- We ask that you follow our instructions in the use of your equipment failure to do so could result in damage to the system or poor performance.
- We shall not be liable for any losses due to vandalism, fire, flood, or also acts of God.
- Under this contract, you agree to permit our personnel the use of common tools such as ladders, etc.
- Any additional repairs needed for equipment will not be performed without authorization from the equipment owner.
Call today to learn more about our preventative maintenance plans, repair, installation, and also our other services
Learn more about our other services: