Call us today to sign up or have our comfort advisers answer your questions regarding preventative maintenance plans!
Benefits of Preventative Maintenance Plans
Preventative maintenance plans have many benefits including:
- Peace of mind
- Automatic regular inspection service
- Priority emergency service scheduling
- Servicing of system ensures peak, and also trouble free performance
- Lower utility bills
- 15% discount on any repairs needed during or outside of planned maintenance
- Outline of Service
- Clean and adjust automatic controls
- Inspect and also clean burners
- Adjust combustion for optimum fuel efficiency
- Lubricate as needed
- Test for combustion leaks
- Test safety shutoff response
- Inspect blower assembly, belts, and also alignment
- Inspect flue system for satisfactory condition and also operation
- Change filter
Air Conditioner/Heat Pump
- Clean condenser coil if necessary
- Check all electrical connections
- Adjust system for optimal cooling
- Check for oil and refrigerant leaks
- Check all internal and external safeties
- We check blower belt wear, tension, and also the alignment
- Check expansion valve and also the coil temperatures
- Check refrigerant level
- We check the condensate pan and also the drain
- Check all defrost cycle controls and also reversing valve operation
- Includes standard filter change
- This contract provides for twice-yearly maintenance visits, and in addition, twice-yearly filter change visits.
- Please notify our office immediately of any abnormal operation of your system(s).
- We ask that you follow our instructions in the use of your equipment failure to do so could result in damage to the system or poor performance.
- We shall not be liable for any losses due to vandalism, fire, flood, or also acts of God.
- Under this contract, you agree to permit our personnel the use of common tools such as ladders, etc.
- Any additional repairs needed for equipment will not be performed without authorization from the equipment owner.
Call today to learn more about our preventative maintenance plans.