HVAC Maintenance & Maintenance AgreementsAlpharetta, GA, Powder Springs, GA, Woodstock, GA, Roswell, GA, Acworth, GA & Smyrna, GA
Call (678) 574-0061 today to sign up or have our comfort advisers answer your questions!
Benefits of Planned Maintenance
- Peace of mind
- Automatic regular inspection service
- Priority emergency service scheduling
- Servicing of system insures peak, trouble free performance
- Lower utility bills
- 15% discount on any repairs needed during or outside of planned maintenance
- Outline of Service
- Clean and adjust automatic controls
- Inspect and clean burners
- Adjust combustion for optimum fuel efficiency
- Lubricate as needed
- Test for combustion leaks
- Test safety shutoff response
- Inspect blower assembly, belts, alignment
- Inspect flue system for satisfactory condition and operation
- Change filter
Air Conditioner/Heat Pump
- Clean condenser coil if necessary
- Check all electrical connections
- Adjust system for optimal cooling
- Check for oil and refrigerant leaks
- Check all internal and external safeties
- Check blower belt wear, tension, and alignment
- Check expansion valve and coil temperatures
- Check refrigerant level
- Check condensate pan and drain
- Check all defrost cycle controls and reversing valve operation
- Includes standard filter change
- This contract provides for twice yearly maintenance visits, and in addition, twice yearly filter change visits.
- Please notify our office immediately of any abnormal operation of your system(s).
- We ask that you follow out instruction in the use of your equipment failure to do so could result in damage to the system or poor performance.
- We shall not be liable for any losses due to vandalism, fire, flood, or acts of God.
- Under this contract, you agree to permit our personnel the use of common tools such as ladders, etc.
- Any additional repairs needed for equipment will not be performed without authorization from equipment owner.