The award winning REME HALO® is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology. With increased ionized hydro-peroxide output and the enhanced catalyst with zinc it is capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system reaches. It is effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants: Particulates, Microbials and Gases. Thoroughly tested to safely remove the risks of airborne and surface bacteria, mold spores and viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. It also eliminates off odors from cooking, manufacturing and processing foods.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with the existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output